LiFePOwer 100Ah 12V Lithium LiFePO4 Battery
LiFePO4 Battery 100Ah 12.8V
Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate battery
Advantages against Lead Acid battery:
1. Weight: Less than half the weight of lead acid battery.
2. Discharge: Lithium-ion batteries are discharged 100% versus less than 80% for lead acid. Most lead acid batteries do not recommend more than 50% depth of discharge.
3. Cycle Life: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries cycle 2000-5000 times or more compared to just 400-500 cycles in lead acid batteries.
4. Voltage: Lithium-ion batteries maintain their voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle. This allows for greater and longer-lasting efficiency of electrical components. Lead acid voltage drops consistently throughout the discharge cycle.
5. Cost: Despite the higher upfront cost of lithium-ion batteries, the true cost of ownership is far less than lead acid when considering life span and performance.
6. Environmental Impact: There is far less disposal and environmental hazard posed by lithium batteries compared to the short-lived and toxic lead acid batteries.
7. LiFePO4 battery is the most stable and safest among other lithium ion batteries.
- 2000-5000 life cycles
- Built-in display for battery capacity, voltage and temperature
- Increased safety performance
- High temperature performance
- Green energy without contaminants
- Pressure resistant cells
- Constant output voltage
- <3% yearly self discharge rate
- Vibration and shock resistant
- No memory effect
- Built-in battery management system (BMS)
- 2 years warranty
- Over charging
- Over discharging
- Short circuit
- Thermal Shock
- No fire and explosion
|Power capacity||1.28 kWh|
|Max. charging voltage||14.6V|
|Continuous discharge current||100A|
|Peak discharge current||120A|
|Recommended charging voltage||14.6V|
|Recommended float voltage||13.6V|
|Charge temperature range||0 C to 45 C|
|Discharge temperature range||-20 C to 60 C|
|Weight||10.2 kg (22.5 lbs)|
|Cycle Life||2000 - 5000 cycles|
Up to 2 batteries can connect in series for 24V system. Can connect multiple batteries in parallel.