12V-60V Master Disconnect Switch
- Heavy Duty: ABS plastic housing, rear cover insulates terminals against any short circuits,
- Operation: On/Off 2 positions, 200A continuous at DC 12V, 455 A intermittent at DC 12V, 1250 A momentary at DC 12V.
- Compatible: used for DC 12V - 60V systems to isolate and secure the electrical system, can stand alone or be locked together with other switch.
- Purpose: eliminate any power draw from the battery when vehicle or boat is not in use, disconnects the battery safely.
- Copper terminal stud size: 3/8" (10 mm) x 2, very easy to install, universal used for car, vehicle, Rv and boat, also electrical equipment's switch.
- This battery cut shut off kill switch has four removable side plates provide access of up to 1/0 cables. The rear cover insulating the rear terminals against any short circuits, ensuring that the switch meets ABYC requirements