Xantrex Freedom SW 3000W 24V Inverter/Charger
Xantrex Freedom SW 3000W 24V Inverter/Charger (815-3024)
Click here to download detail specification
The NEW Freedom SW 24 Vdc inverter/charger is packed with features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today. The Freedom SW features premium sine wave output with high surge capability and temperature compensated, power factor corrected, multi-stage charging to meet power needs of demanding loads including inductive motor loads. Available in two 24 Vdc models, the Freedom SW offers SERIES and PARALLEL stacking capability to enable twice-the-rated output and operation of 240 Vac applications respectively. Both models are compatible with optional accessories such as the System Control Panel, Automatic Generator Start and Freedom Sequence Power Manager.
Designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicle, marine vessel, bus, construction and other heavy duty applications.
- Pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- Advanced configuration options for customized applications
- Parallel and series stacking capability
- Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
- Power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- Temperature compensated charging for a vareity of climate conditions
- Ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power when used with the remote panel
- Wide operating temperature range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- Dual input / Dual output AC interface for 3000 W model
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage